Sunday, July 29, 2007

Red Sox Fan?

In a shameless attempt by my father to get me to "see the light" on baseball and cheer for a real team, he has supplied me with a Red Sox t-shirt. Little did he know how much Audrey was going to love the "w(r)ed shirt" with the "big leddurs!".

I was in Boston a couple of weeks ago and got the chance to go to Fenway for a game. Icouldn't pass up the opportunity to get Audrey a matching "big leddur" t-shirt. As you can see, grandpa Jack has a head start with Audrey.

2 comments:

Jessalyn Rose said...

Hi Audrey! It's the Kloke's in Longview. These blogs are a really cool way of letting everyone know what you have been doing and how much you have changed. You are such a beautiful little girl. :-)

Tell your dad that I am mad that he is Boston fan. Is he still a Seahawk fan? If he jumped ship then the friendship is over.

Take care.

Sue Contant said...

Howdy Sekora's! Thought I'd tell you that I love checking blogs. And I especially LOVE your picture of Audrey with the small 'flower', entitled 'for you mommy'. So precious. We're back from a glorious time in Nova Scotia with all the kids. Thought I'd give a summer-time 'hi' from Auntie Sue.